•A deputy responded to the Oriana House on June 11 for a report of Claude Allen possibly having drugs on his person. Allen had Suboxone strips hidden in his belongings. Claude David Allen, 28, of 3666 State Route 93, Ironton, was charged with possession of drugs and transported to the Washington County Jail.
•A deputy began an investigation on June 11 in reference to Facebook Marketplace scam. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Friday into a stolen catalytic converter. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 505 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, on Saturday for a report of dogs running loose from this residence. The deputy located two dogs running in the roadway. Through investigation, the deputy became aware that Jacqueline Darlene Steele, 31, was responsible for the dogs at that location. The deputy attempted to speak with Steele with negative results. A summons is being requested for Jacqueline D. Steele for failure to restrain dogs.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jennifer Renee Conant, 37, of 407 Neal St., Parkersburg, was arrested for no operator’s license and improper lane usage, both misdemeanors.
• Anthony Christopher Michael Demarco, 38, of 275 Dutch Ridge Road, Guysville, was arrested for possession of drugs a felony, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Tiffanie Anne Keyes, 35, of 303 ½ Gibbs St., Ravenswood, W.Va., was arrested for possession of drugs, and tampering with evidence, both felonies.
• Christopher Michael Meadows, 27, of 2720 Beach Drive, Apt. 3, Belpre, was arrested for criminal trespass and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Natasha Lynn Craig, 26, of 3835 Highland Ridge Road, Marietta, was arrested for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• William Eugene Deford, 49, of 808 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron Anthony Edision, 63, of 516 Fair St., Grafton, W.Va., was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, a felony.