• On Friday, deputies met with Suzanne Wyatt Dem in reference to a breaking and entering in Waterford Township. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to 124 Tennis Centre Drive, Apt. 1B, Marietta, on Saturday. It was reported that Darrell Lanham was intoxicated and arguing with subjects. Contact was made with all individuals and after completing the investigation it was decided that Darrell William Lanham, 38, would be arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication. Lanham was transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy responded to 831 Harriet St., Macksburg, on Saturday for a report that Charles Schultheisz Jr. was at the residence, intoxicated, and had possession of a firearm. Schultheisz was unsteady on his feet with an odor of alcohol about his person. Schultheisz stated he did not have a firearm, however, later admitted to lying about that. Charles W. Schultheisz, Jr. was placed under arrest and charged with using weapons while intoxicated and obstructing official business.
•On Sunday, a deputy responded to a possible domestic violence in Grandview Township.
• A deputy was dispatched to meet with a possible domestic violence victim on Tuesday. A welfare check was attempted at the residence in question. Through the course of the investigation, the victim was located and advised that approximately three days prior she had been physically assaulted. The victim was attempting to move which enraged the suspect, Jason Strickler. Strickler continued assaulting the female while in a vehicle. Strickler forced the victim to walk down a road at one point while threatening to kill her and continuing to assault her. Numerous attempts to make contact with Strickler met with negative results. A warrant was requested for Jason Lee Strickler, 41, of Newport, through Marietta Municipal Court and was issued on Wednesday. The charges Strickler is facing are two counts of domestic violence and abduction.
• On Wednesday, a deputy received a warrant from Marietta Municipal Court for the arrest of Jamey J. Friend, 42, of 2005 Fourth Ave., Parkersburg, on charges of motor vehicle theft and identity theft. On June 11, a deputy took a report of a stolen utility trailer. Information was received that money had been loaned to a subject later found to be Jamey Friend. A vehicle was also removed from the victim’s lot, later finding Jamey Friend was in possession of this vehicle. Attempts to meet with Friend met with negative results.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Justin Tyler Gibbs, 28, homeless, was arrested complicity to aggravated robbery; kidnapping and complicity to aggravated burglary, all felonies.
• Trista Ann Oliver, 26, of 619 10th St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• Brandon Paul Layman, 38, of 619 Eighth St., Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Shane Michael Modesitt, 47, of Williamstown, was arrested for aggravated robbery and aggravated burglary, both felonies.
• Nathan Andrew Bunner, 36, of 8184 State Route 329, Stewart, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Curtis Allen Shepherd, 33, of 67 Dempsy Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for OVI, a misdemeanor.
• Shamen Rayne Thomas, 19, of 2715 Danas Run Road, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Gregory Allen Hart, 29, of 24096 Frostyville, Caldwell, was arrested for criminal mischief, a misdemeanor.
• Matthew Ryan Warden, 49, of 1375 Cole Coffman Road, Marietta, was arrested for OVI, a misdemeanor.
• Nicky Lee Lamp, 47, of 28866 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Steven Lee Sayre, 36, of1940 State Route 55, Little Hocking, was arrested for felonious assault, disrupting public service, both felonies, domestic violence, criminal damaging, both misdemeanors.
• Kenneth DeWayne Holbert, 41, of 407 Lord St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated burglary, menacing by stalking, disrupting public service, aggravated possession of drugs, illegal use of drug paraphernalia, all felonies, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Tiffany Rachelle Radabaugh, 31, of 1954 Seventh St., Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.