• On Monday, the dog warden requested a summons to be issued to Elizabeth Grace Kidd, 36, and Nathan Wayne Davis, 33, of 417 Cross Road, Belpre, for failure to register and failure to restrain. On march 19 deputies responded to 417 Cross Road and met with Davis and Kidd. They were advised to keep their dogs on their property and to register the dogs, which were over three months of age. On June 24, another complaint of these dogs running loose was received. Deputies were advised that one of the dogs is aggressive and charged at the subject. On Monday a subject was walking to the mailbox and was approached by a dog , which was loose and in the roadway. Davis was outside with the dog at that time but the dog was not restrained and aggressively charged the subject.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Joseph David Cody, 31, of 704 Depot St., Belpre, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Matthew Sanford Nixon, 38, of Marietta Mills Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Timothy Logan Michael Howell, 31, of 565 Hadley Hollow Road, Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Sean Michael Haverty, 29, of 147 East Lubeck Hills Drive, Washington, W.Va., was arrested for parole violation and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.