• Deputies were dispatched to 210 State Route 339, Belpre, on Sunday for a report of Ruben David Plasencia being out of control. Plasencia came to the residence under the influence of alcohol, and became upset about the Fourth of July dinner and began throwing milk and spitting on the floor. Plasencia yelled and screamed in the residence, tearing down a gate inside the kitchen. The deputy met with Plasencia who was cooperative but denied any physical altercation. Plasencia, 30, was transported to the Washington County Jail on a charge of domestic violence.
•A deputy was dispatched to 2214 State Route 550, Cutler, on Wednesday for a separate investigation. The deputy was made aware of a temporary protection order involving Randal Nalle out of Wood County, W.Va. Randal Maurice Nalle, 51, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of possession of drugs and two counts violating a protection order.
•Deputies were dispatched to 595 Joe Skinner Road, Belpre, on Wednesday for a report of a drunk female assaulting several customers and refused to leave the business. Meredith Lee Burris, who appeared intoxicated, was observed punching and hitting several patrons at the Station Carry Out. Three individuals were assaulted by Burris, as well as Burris exiting the store and breaking the glass door and screen on the buildings. Meredith Lee Burris, 40, of 549 Boggy Hollow Road, Coolville, was arrested and charged with aggravated trespass, three counts of assault and two counts of criminal damaging. Burris was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
•A deputy was dispatched to 235 Summers Road, Apt. 4, Marietta, on Tuesday for a report of Braeden Cabbil pushing his girlfriend down. Cabbil had left the residence at the time of the call. The victim stated Cabbil had moved out for approximately two months and recently moved back in with her. Cabbil and the female became engaged in a verbal argument, and she asked him to leave. The victim was taking some of Cabbil’s personal items to his car and he locked her out, as well as pushing her down and throwing a car seat at her and a bag. Contact was made with Cabbil over the phone in which he denied any of the events that were described. Deputies requested Cabbil return to the residence, which he did. Braeden Devante Cabbil, 26, of 235 Summers Road, Apt. 4, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jessica Ann Science, 32, of 2504 Valley View Drive, Belpre, was arrested for fictitious plates, a misdemeanor.
• Gregory Allen Hart, 29, of 105 Jefferson Drive, Apt. 4, Caldwell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Daushawn Vaughn Kirby, 31, of 1771 Horizon Drive, Akron, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Kassandra Jo Doak, 37, of 4130 Sparling Road, Waterford, was arrested for nonsupport of dependents.
• Haley Renee Delong, 20, of 616 Olive St., Parkersburg, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies, and theft, a misdemeanor.
• Irwin Alexander Gray, 29, homeless, was arrested for having weapons while under disability, trafficking in drugs, two counts, parole violation, all felonies, and fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor.
• Derek Douglas Oldfield, 34, of 713 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated trafficking in drugs, and tampering with evidence, both felonies.
•Braeden Devante Cabbil, 26, of 235 Summers Road, Apt. 4, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
•Aaron Casey Brooks, 28,of 205 Third St., Beverly, was arrested for driving under suspension, and failure to control, both misdemeanors.
• Meredith Lee Miller, 40, of 549 Boggy Hollow Road, Coolville, was arrested for aggravated trespass, three counts of assault , two counts of criminal damaging, all misdemeanors.
• Stephen Lewis Badamo, 46, of 2295 Conway Wallrose Freedom, Pa., was arrested for trespassing, a felony.
• Randall Maurice Nalle, 51, of 2214 State Route 550, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs and two counts of violating a protections order, all misdemeanors.