The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Haley Ashton Jett, 29, of 400-3 Avery Court, Parkersburg, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Shamen Rayne Thomas, 19, of 2740 Neff Ridge Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Nathan Thomas Pyke, 29, of 523 Second St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Carl Ray Sprout, 37, of 5 Wharton Drive, Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of heroin, aggravated possession of drugs, and breach of recognizance, all felonies.
• Brandon Lee Richards, 28, of 20870 State Route 60, Beverly, was arrested for probation violation and possession of drugs, both felonies.
• Robert Edward Carpenter, 20, of 209 Scammel St., Apt. 7, Marietta, was arrested for aggravated menacing and public indecency, both misdemeanors.
• Isaac Martin, 50, of 106 Meadowcrest Lane, Little Hocking, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Thomas Hilton Bailey, Jr., 55, of 1017 36th St., Vienna, was arrested for felonious assault, failure to comply with order or signal of police officer, both felonies.