•A deputy began an investigation Thursday into a possible forgery/theft. This case remains under investigation.
• On Thursday, the dog warden requested Marietta Municipal Court issue a summons to Timothy Bereit, 75, of 704 Montgomery St., Marietta, on a charge of failing to reasonably control his two dogs. On Aug. 26 Bereit was walking along Washington Street near Seventh Street with his two small dogs. Bereit had the dogs on leads but did not have control of the leads. Bereit allowed the leads to drag the ground and the dogs to run loose. Bereit’s dogs charged towards a subject who was walking with three dogs on a lead. Bereit was not able to control his dogs nor was he able to get control before his dogs before they made contact with the other dogs.
•A deputy began an investigation Thursday at the Bartlett Mini Storage buildings on Ohio 550 in Wesley Township. This case remains under investigation.
•On Friday, a deputy was dispatched to the Washington County Career Center in reference to marijuana being found. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy was dispatched Friday to meet with Eric Cunningham, of Newport, in reference to a theft. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy was dispatched to 122 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 2, Marietta, on Friday. Threats of harm had been made by a subject and reported by Russell Erb. The allegations were denied and it was stated that an argument was ongoing with Erb. Erb had threatened to hit the subject and had struck the female in the stomach with a closed fist. A warrant is being requested for Russell W. Erb on a charge of domestic violence.
•Deputies responded to 400 Main St., Apt. 9, Waterford, on Saturday in regards to receiving information that Anthony Johnson was making self-harming comments on Facebook. Johnson was not located but his phone showed he was in Morgan County. Information was received in reference to a domestic incident at the residence. Sometime later Johnson was located at his residence. Anthony Lee Johnson, 28, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence.
•A deputy began an investigation Saturday into a breaking and entering of a storage trailer. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
•Adreana Marie Viney, 22, of 10332 Fair Haven Courts, Indianapolis, Ind., was arrested for receiving stolen property, a felony.
• Ryan Edward Martin, 30, of 126 South Gladstone Ave., Indianapolis, Ind., was arrested for receiving stolen property, a felony.
• Brandon Vontez Earthman, 31, of 1051 Eugene St., Indianapolis, Ind. was arrested for receiving stolen property, a felony.
• Jason Lee Martin, 35, of 2374 Blair Road, Coolville, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Wayne Grahame, 40, of 223 Greene St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Amy Sue Dunfee, 52, of 300 Starlite Drive, Apt. 38, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Keryn Ann Miller, 37, of 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.