It’s not too late for New Year’s resolutions
There is still a week left in January for you all to decide and to implement a New Year’s resolution for 2021 .
I’m going to list a few cute quotes on diets for your enjoyment.
1. I put my scale in the corner today and it’s going to stay there until he apologizes to me.
2. My summer body is in progress.
3. Does refusing to go to the gym count as resistance training?
4. My heart says chocolate and wine but my jeans say “For the love of God women –eat a salad.”
5. I have been hiding from exercising, I am in the fitness protection program.
6. Someone needs to open an ice cream shop with flavors like — don’t be sad and you deserve better LOL.
7. I hate buying organic vegetables and when I get home I discovered they are just regular donuts.
8. Dear diet, Things are just not going to work between us. It is not me but you!!! You’re tasteless and boring and I cannot stop cheating on you.
9. I wish I could lose weight as easy as I lose my keys, my pen, cell phone, my temper and even my mind.
10. Whenever I feel sad I just go to my happy place– my refrigerator!!!
11. I just saw three people jogging outside and it inspired me to get up and close my blind.
12. Diet day number one all the bad food. I have removed all the bad food from the house. ” IT WAS ALL DELICIOUS.”
13. I think my soulmate may be called carbs?
14. I kept my bounds today — yes I keep a cookie in each hand.
15. Maybe eating cookies was not cheating on my diet?? Maybe going on a diet was actually cheating on my cookie yes?
The consumers and manufacturers make it very difficult for people to stay on diets because of their continuous advertisements of all the foods that are actually not good for us.Their advertisements especially of new and tempting desserts that are always so tempting and inviting making the word vegetable a bad word.
Starting off the new year veggies become more popular because it is a type of food where we can control our intake and calories. I still admire the people that can have veggies as their main dish whereas for me I have to have some type of meat, whether it be beef, pork, or chicken and then I must add something starchy like potatoes or some type of pasta. Fighting for last place is a veggie or a salad and then the veggie must have been prepared with plenty of butter and the salad must have a nice fattening dressing like blue cheese or Thousand Island.
I know what you are thinking and you are correct — it is not good for anyone’s waistline plus it is not healthy.This year however it was my second time to get a jump on starting my diet by starting it before Christmas.
Due to the COVID-19 virus we were unable to have the numerous Christmas dinners and parties for the family and close friends this year. However that did not stop me from cooking and baking constantly in the kitchen and feeding the family and many friends.
I know many of you reading this don’t agree with me but you all have other hidden talents that I do not have. Like the saying is a woman’s best friend is a diamond but for me you could say my best friend is a good cooking stove and a pantry full of foods.
Til next week …