The Mary Poppins Presidency
By Richard Butrick
Maybe you shouldn't have, because of all your points about 3 are valid and/or written well enough to make sense!
I hand typed everything on THIS page of comments !!
A Cruel Obama Hoax: "Improve Education at All Levels"
By Bruce Deitrick Price
Greek, if you're going to copy and paste, please read and research what you do! 75% of your failure list is either untrue, isn't really a failure because of him, or doesn't really make sense.
You keep bringing up Gitmo, please go research why that isn't closed. The rest isn't even worth my time, a few actually are true!
But, I can't have HIGH expectations for someone that believes the POTUS got high and did an interview, and perpetuates such story! lol
Selective memory eh ?? It all started out with Obama inviting the republicans to give their input and the answer to that was they didn't want any of it because it threatened their rich sponsors the insurance industry !
HEY. Iran warships are on their way to our maritime borders as we speak. !! Do you think they would pull a stunt like this with Bush in there... I don't think they think Barry will have the guts to stop their Muslim pals... Maybe they are bringing him and Michelle a present !!! Isreals PM Netanyahu said that Kerry was making a mistake... He told us so. I love Netanyahu!!!
No the republicans had their chance to vote with the dems or they were gonna shut them out which they did now the dems are blaming this stupid stuff on everyone but themselves and it aint working cause they are in deep with the American public.
Now now greek name calling is frowned upon ! And the republicans had their chance to work together and make this healthcare the best but they were too busy protecting their wealthy benefactors ( healthcare insurance companies) !
And then people like you have the nerve to go and blame all this crap on everyone else like we are ALL idiots like you all brainwashed people are !!!
You mean like the democrats did when they rammed the ACA down the republicans throats??? Is that what you are talking about Bob??? So they could blame everything on everyone but THEMSELVES ...Makes perfect LIBERAL sense to me NOTT!!!
Work toward the common good without complaint ! That's what will help heal this country !
March/ April 2012
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments
By Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu~~~~5. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan: From a peak of 101,000 troops in June 2011, U.S. forces are now down to 91,000, with 23,000 slated to leave by the end of summer 2012. According to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the combat mission there will be over by next year.
6. Eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered. 7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration)
Funny Coverage of President Obama and Other Politicos
By Daniel Kurtzman
By Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu 3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.
4. Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.
Obama fundraiser nominated for ambassadorship to country he’s never visited
By Chuck Ross
By Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu 1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.
2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
Winston Churchill answers Obama
By James Lewis
31. Pushed Federal Agencies to Be Green Leaders 32. Passed Fair Sentencing Act 33. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense 34. Began Post-Post-9/11 Military Builddown. 35. Let Space Shuttle Die and Killed Planned Moon Mission 36. Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology. 37. Crafting Next-Generation School Tests. 38. Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges. 39. Improved School Nutrition. 40. Expanded Hate Crimes Protections. 41. Avoided Scandal. 42. Brokered Agreement for Speedy Compensation to Victims of Gulf Oil Spill. 43. Created Recovery.gov. 44. Pushed Broadband Coverage. 45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children 46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide 47. Expanded Stem Cell Research. 48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers. 49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence.
11. Told Mubarak to Go 12. Reversed Bush Torture Policies 13. Improved America’s Image Abroad 14. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending 15. Created Race to the Top. 16. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards 17. Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis 18. Passed Mini Stimuli 19. Began Asia “Pivot” 20. Increased Support for Veterans 21. Tightened Sanctions on Iran 22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants 23. Passed Credit Card Reforms 24. Eliminated Catch-22 in Pay Equality Laws 25. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court 26. Improved Food Safety System. 27. Achieved New START Treaty 28. Expanded National Service: Signed Serve America Act in 2009 29. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection. 30. Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco.
700 Channel Lane , Marietta, OH 45750 | 740-373-2121