By The Associated Press
App Store Official Charts for the week ending March 12, 2017:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. The Escapists, Team17 Software Ltd
2. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
3. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
4. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi
5. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
6. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
7. Enlight, Lightricks Ltd.
8. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
9. iSchedule, HotSchedules
10.NBA 2K17, 2K
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji, Bitstrips
2. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
3. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
4. YouTube – Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
5. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
6. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
7. Google Maps – Navigation & Transit, Google, Inc.
8. Uber, Uber Technologies, Inc.
9. Spotify Music, Spotify Ltd.
10. Word Cookies!, BitMango
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
2. The Escapists, Team17 Software Ltd
3. SpongeBob Moves In, Nickelodeon
4. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
5. Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location, Scott Cawthon
6. Terraria, 505 Games (US), Inc.
7. Bloons TD 5 HD, Ninja Kiwi
8. Scribblenauts Unlimited, Warner Bros.
9. Procreate – Sketch, paint, create., Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
10.Five Nights at Freddy’s, Scott Cawthon
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. YouTube – Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
2. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
3. Word Cookies!, BitMango
4. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
5. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
6. Hungry Shark World, Ubisoft
7. Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser, Google, Inc.
8. Paper.io, Voodoo
9. 8 Ball Pool, Miniclip.com
10. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Corporation
The top 10 movies on the iTunes Store
iTunes Movies U.S. charts for week ending March 12, 2017:
iTunes Movies US Charts:
1. Moana (2016)
2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
3. Passengers (2016)
4. Doctor Strange (2016)
8. Hacksaw Ridge
9. Assassin’s Creed
iTunes Movies US Charts – Independent:
2. Manchester By the Sea
3. My Scientology Movie
5. The Neon Demon
7. Captain Fantastic
8. A Man Called Ove
10. Bodyguards: Secret Lives from the Watchtower
Audible.com best-sellers for week ending March 10:
1. Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs, narrated by Lorelei King (Penguin Audio)
2. The Shack by William Paul Young, narrated by Roger Mueller (Hachette Audio)
3. Rising Sun by Michael Crichton, narrated by MacLeod Andrews (Brilliance Audio)
4. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman, narrated by the author (HarperAudio)
5. SpecOps by Craig Alanson, narrated by R.C. Bray (Podium Publishing)
6. Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyne, narrated by Stephen Fry (Audible Studios)
7. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty, narrated by Caroline Lee (Penguin Audio)
8. Leave Me by Gail Forman, narrated by Eva Kaminsky (Recorded Books)
9. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, narrated by Jeff Woodman (Brilliance Audio)
10. The Suspicians of Mr. Whicher by Kate Summerscale, narrated by Simon Vance (HighBridge, a Division of Recorded Books)
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F(asterisk)ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson, narrated by Roger Wayne (Harper Audio)
2. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins, narrated by the author and Jeremy Bobb (Simon & Schuster Audio)
3. The Unknown Universe by Stuart Clark PhD, narrated by Stephen Hoye (Audible Studios)
4. Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah, narrated by the author (Audible Studios)
5. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance, narrated by the author (HarperAudio)
6. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carngie, narrated by Andrew MacMillan (Simon & Schuster Audio)
7. Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly, narrated by Robin Miles (HarperAudio)
8. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, narrated by Mike Chamberlain (Random House Audio)
9. The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins, narrated by the author (Mel Robbins Productions Inc.)
10. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero, narrated by the author (Tantor Audio)