• On Jan. 30, the dog warden observed a brown dog, belonging to Nicole Davis, running loose from her property of 204 Dale St., Marietta. The dog ran across Dale Street and onto other property, barking aggressively. A summons was requested for Davis on a charge of failing to restrain her dog.
• On Friday, the dog warden received notification of three dogs belonging to Larry Joy, 56, of 1220 East Branch Road, Lowell, running loose on five dates in January. A summons is being requested for Larry G. Joy, 56, for five counts of failing to restrain his three dogs.
• A deputy began an investigation Friday at 19290 State Route 60, where storage building(s) had been entered. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy to 14012 State Route 550, Fleming, on Monday for a report of an active domestic violence complaint. Isabella Vincent called 911 stating she had just “beat up” her live-in-boyfriend. Vincent was reportedly hysterical, stating she thought she broke her ankle when she kicked him. The deputy met with Vincent who stated that she was “going off” and her boyfriend was trying to hold her and she slapped and kicked him. Isabella Tristen Vincent, 20, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• Deputies responded to Fifteenmile Creek Road on Monday to meet with Eugene Duff in reference to missing tractor parts. This case remains under investigation.
• Larry Brown reported the theft of items Monday from a vehicle parked off of Washington Boulevard. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to Little Hocking in reference to a juvenile striking his/her mother. After speaking with all parties involved it was decided that charges of delinquency would be filed.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Dwayne Edward Miller, 55, of 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin and tampering with drugs, both felonies.
•Teara Kay Harper, 38, of 615 10th St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Shannon Marie Ewing, 311, of 11808 Worthington Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated trafficking in drugs and aggravated possession of drugs, both felonies.
• Jason Brooks Harper, 38, of 810 Fourth St., Marietta, was arrested for permitting drug abuse, a felony.
• Mark Deshawn Sanders, 26, of 1547 Arlington Ave., Lincoln Park, Mich., was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Jerran Keith Knowlton, 40, o6658 Archers Fork Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for attempted aggravated murder, domestic violence and felonious assault, all felonies.
• Seth Adam Bond, 37, of 107 Main St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Levi Daniel Zimmerman, 32, of 4595 State Route 530, Lowell, was arrested for driving under OVI suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Kirk Michael Urban, 44, was arrested for public indecency and breach of recognizance, both felonies, public indecency, a misdemeanor.