Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• Marietta Memorial Hospital staff reported Oct. 30 that Kelly Farnsworth, of 708 Front St. Apt. 22, had refused medical treatment and they were requesting she be trespassed from the hospital. On the same day, officers were dispatched back to the hospital after Farnsworth came back and said she was having medical issues. She was admitted and then refused treatment and caused a disturbance. Farnsworth was charged with criminal trespass and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Officers were dispatched to 274 Ridgewood Court on Oct. 30 in reference to a protection order violation. Through investigation, it was found that Tyrone Taylor, of 112 Sylvan way, attempted to enter the victim’s vehicle in the 700 block of Seventh Street and spoke with her. She drove away with Taylor following and attempting to make contact. The victim advised that after leaving he attempted to call her. Taylor was charged with violating a protection order.
• An officer responded to 440 East Eighth St. on Oct. 30 in reference to the theft of a construction generator belonging to Orders Construction of Albans, W.Va.
• On Oct. 30, an officer was dispatched to 271 Muskingum Drive for a welfare check. A 76-year-old man was found deceased. No foul play is suspected.
• Officers were dispatched to the Baymont Inn, 701 Pike St., on Oct. 31 in reference to a disturbance involving a woman with a knife. Brennan M. Holshu, of 752 Covey Court, Belpre, said his girlfriend, Ashley Mayle, of 116 Lincoln Road, had cut his hand with a folding knife during an argument. Mayle was found to be suicidal and was transported to a hospital for a mental evaluation. Upon release, she was arrested for aggravated assault.
• An officer was dispatched to 240 Hillcrest Drive on Oct. 31 in reference to a domestic disturbance in the parking lot. Allison Marie Smith, of 240 Hillcrest Drive No. 65, was charged with disrupting emergency services and criminal damaging after attacking a car someone was leaving in and taking a phone away to prevent a call to 911.
• On Nov. 1, an officer was dispatched to a camper at 111 W. Montgomery St. in reference to a 30-year-old man found to be deceased. The cause of death was not immediately apparent but it’s not believed to be foul play.
• Sherry. M Flowers, of Parkersburg, reported a theft at the Arbors, 400 N. Seventh, St. on Nov. 1. She later declined the investigation.
• Walter L. Voshel, of 25 Pierce St., reported a breaking and entering on Saturday. He said a window had been removed and items taken.
• Giant Eagle reported on Saturday that a subject was trespassing. The store manager advised that Robert Huffman, of 797 Channel Lane, had already left but had been previously banned from the property. A summons for trespassing was requested.
• An officer responded to 205 ½ Montgomery St. on Saturday in reference to a disturbance. It was learned that Britney Nicole Wright, of 205 1/2 Montgomery St., Apt. D, had been yelling at neighbors in front of the residence and when another neighbor intervened she said “I will throw you down the steps.” Wright was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• On Sunday, officers responded to the 100 block of Front Street in reference to an intoxicated male destroying property. Witnesses said Justin Michael Grahame, of 13310 State Route 550, Fleming, had been kicked out of the Double L bar and was making a scene outside. He destroyed a large standing outdoor heat lamp and kicked the door of 122 Front St. He was located nearby where he continued to be belligerent and yell. He was charged with criminal damaging cease and desist and disorderly conduct by intoxication.
• Walmart, 804 Pike St., reported a shoplifter on Sunday. Niesha Sheets, of 194 High St., Vincent, was arrested for theft.
• Go Mart, 820 Pike St., reported Monday that Robert Huffman, of 797 Channel Lane, was on the property. Huffman had been banned from the property on Nov. 1. Officers located Huffman, who had gone to Walmart. He has also been banned from Walmart. He was arrested and charged with criminal trespass. He will also receive a summons on two other counts of criminal trespass, from Go Mart and the Seventh Street Speedway.
• On Monday, Walmart reported someone trespassing on the property after a previous notification had been given. Jessica Stevens, of 425 County House Lane, was arrested. During a search, they located suspected crystal methamphetamine and a glass marijuana smoking pipe. Stevens was charged with trespassing and possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia. The suspected methamphetamine will be sent for testing and additional charges may be sought.
• Officers were dispatched to 209 Fearing St. on Monday in reference to a possible overdose.
• On Monday, officers were dispatched to Acme Street in reference to a manager from Bridgeport Equipment following a subject who was fleeing after having made purchases with a stolen debit card. Warrants are being requested.
• An officer was dispatched to 832 Fourth St. on Monday for an unruly juvenile complaint. Charges will be filed through the juvenile court on a 16-year-old.
• Walmart reported a shoplifter on Monday. It was learned that Rosale Vandall, of 406 Vine St., New Matamoras, had concealed items in her purse and tried to leave the store. She had previously been trespassed from Walmart in February. She was arrested for theft and criminal trespassing.
• Jason T. Pennington, of 117 E. Camellia St., Sophia, W.Va., probation violation on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Glenn Roger Johnson, of 116 Harmar St., Marietta, probation violation on a possession of drugs charge.
• Megan Cheyenne Roach, of 314 Lancaster St., Marietta, probation violation on a charge of having weapons while under disability.
•Elizabeth Grace Kidd, of 6131 Frost Road, Vincent, theft.
• Elizabeth Riley Mockler, of 1028 W. 12th St., Lorain, theft.
• Andreanna Marie Workman, of 1614 Lynn St., Parkersburg, probation violation.
• Robert Hupp, of 968 Lens Creek Road, Charleston, W.Va., failure to appear.
• Terry Mitchell Gibson, of 804 Front St., Marietta, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Taevion Tyson Thompson, of 733 Storer Ave., Akron, failure to appear.
• Jacob Wells Willis, of 9008 State Route 555, Cutler, failure to appear.
• Jaden Donavon Wise, of 168 Rising Sun Ridge Road, Walker, W.Va., failure to appear on a tampering with evidence charge.
• Jesse James Bell, of 4220 Welch Road, Little Hocking, failure to appear on a driving under 12-point suspension charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Tyler James Boothby, 26, of 144 Washington St., Waterford, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• David Michael Moore, 43, of 1695 State Route 260, New Matamoras, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Stephen Michael Flinn, 37, of 415 Barber Ave., Marietta, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Cheyenne Bay, 27, of 907 Neil St., Parkersburg, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Samantha Jean Burns, 38, of 20 Charles St., Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.