• A deputy was dispatched to 705 Lawton Road, Marietta, on Tuesday for a report of a male occupant being belligerent with state employees at that location. The male identified himself as Joseph Workman, stating he was there to collect items from the home for his brother. The deputy detected an odor of an intoxicating beverage while speaking with him. Workman’s eyes were bloodshot and glassy, and his speech was slurred. Workman stated he had arrived at the residence in the orange Toyota truck that was parked there and was there about 30 minutes prior to the deputy arriving. Workman, 21, of 49522 Moore Ridge Road, Jerusalem, was placed under arrest for OVI.
• A deputy was dispatched to Par Mar Store #7, 17785 State Route 7, Marietta, on Thursday for a report of stolen merchandise. Video footage revealed two males entering the store, with one being identified as Justin Brian Hines. Deputies made contact with Hines who initially denied being in the Par Mar Store, but eventually admitted to being at the store and finally admitted to stealing the merchandise. Hines, 23, of 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail, charged with theft.
• Eric Joseph Bobb, of Philo, failure to appear on a burglary charge.
• Chad Anderson, of 101 Evans St., New Matamoras, possession of drugs.
• Nicole Dena Davis, of Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, contempt of court and animals running at large, three counts.
• Charles David Amore, of 1206 Williamson Ave., New Matamoras, failure to appear for a child support case.
• Danielle A. Dalton, of Wood Road, Albany, failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge, breach of recognizance on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Leanna Marie Featherstone, of 140 Stone Quarry Road, Fleming, probation violation.
• Herbert L. Mahar, of 2824 Blennerhassett Ave., Belpre, loose dog.
• Darryl D. Gibson, of 1400 South Oxford St., Indianapolis, Ind., failure to appear.
• Steven A. Siegel, of 1 ½ Eighth St., Belpre, failure to appear.
• Caitlyn Renee Ruble, of 1910 State Route 550, Cutler, failure to appear on a burglary charge.
• Destiny R Covey, of 115 Longacre St., Marietta, probation violation.
• Jessica Marie Ruble, of 2355 Barnett Ridge Road, Fleming, probation violation.
• Nathan Perry Simmons, of 324 Birnhamn Wood Drive, Parkersburg, probation violation.
• Coy Smallwood, of 1706 Calder Ridge Road, Belpre, probation violation.
• Joshua Eric Burkhart, of 27400 State Route 7, Marietta, failure to appear.
• Casey Troy Carpenter, of 970 Dixon Ridge Road, Lowell, probation violation.
• Decoda Zane Keys, of 21 Stoney Run Road, Beverly, and probation violation.
• Jennifer Victoria Sample, of 506 ½ Caroline Ave., Williamstown, probation violation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Ryan Dakota Harding, 20, of 326 Oak St., Jamestown, Tenn., was arrested for OVI, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no operator’s license and speed, all misdemeanors.
• Justin Brian Hines, 23, of 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Gregory Glenor Woods, 63, of 5209 Marseilles Drive, Apt. B, North Charleston, S.C., was arrested for no operator’s license, a misdemeanor.
• Robert Jacob Becker, Jr., 75, of 830 Fourth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.