• Deputies responded to Reno Wash Tub, 26950 State Route 7, Marietta, on Saturday to meet with a subject there reporting laundry stolen out of a washing machine at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to Barlow Township on Sunday in reference to a domestic violence incident. It was determined to be unfounded.
• On Tuesday, a deputy responded to Pioneer Children’s Consortium, 711 Devola St., Marietta, in reference to a report of cash stolen from a client. Client ledgers were reviewed and found that a client was short $141. Contact was made with the suspect, Ashley McDermott, who confessed to stealing cash from the clients. A summons is being requested through Marietta Municipal Court for Ashley A. McDermott, 30, of 813 18th St., Vienna, for theft, a fifth-degree felony.
• A deputy responded to Dunham Township on Wednesday for a possible domestic situation. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Dollar General, 27055 State Route 7, Marietta, reported a theft on Wednesday. The clerk advised a male subject took a package of Hanes brand T-shirts and left the store without paying. The clerk stated the same male stole a package of T-shirts on Tuesday. After investigation, Jaced Lee Jeffries, 18, of 27335 State Route 7, Marietta, was charged with obstructing justice and two counts of theft.
• On Wednesday, a deputy, along with numerous area fire departments, responded to 1815 Long Run Road, Newport, to a house fire. The home was a total loss.
• On Wednesday, the WCSO Communication Center received information about a vehicle pulling into a driveway, apparently looking for a friend’s home, and then leaving. The caller made contact again stating the vehicle had wrecked. Assistance with the crash report was requested from the Ohio State Highway Patrol. WCSO was advised shortly thereafter that the vehicle did not wreck, but had pulled into an oil well access road. A male identified as Mitchell L. Erb, came out of the woods but denied being in the truck, stating he came across it while walking in the woods. A witness observed the male driving the truck and troopers observed Erb in the vehicle as well. Contact was made with the vehicle owner, finding the truck had been reported as stolen from St. Marys, W.Va. on Tuesday. Mitchell Lee Erb, 32, of 811 Pioneer Community Road, St. Marys, was placed under arrest for receiving stolen property.
• A deputy responded to Warren Township Wednesday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Deputies responded to 454 Wetzler Road, Lower Salem, on Thursday to a possible trespassing complaint. Through the investigation, deputies met with Justice Klusty, who had an odor of an alcoholic beverage about his person as well as glassy eyes. Klusty admitted to consuming about three beers during the evening. Justice Devon Klusty, 18, of 454 Wetzler Road, Lower Salem, was placed under arrest for underage consumption and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Brandy Marie Boley, 37, of 1007 Orchard St., Apt. 2, Marietta, was arrested for failure to obtain dangerous dog certification, a misdemeanor.
• Alecia Dawn Kitts, 32, of 211 ½ Maple St., Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Jason Anthony Dick, 40, was arrested on a warrant for felonious assault, a felony.
• Mitchell Lee Erb, 32, of 811 Pioneer Community Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for receiving stolen property, a felony, and fugitive from justice.
• Jaced Lee Jeffries, 18, of 27335 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for obstructing justice and two counts of theft, all misdemeanors.
• Jason Ray Wriston, 42, of 11555 State Route 821, Lower Salem, was arrested for two counts of probation violation, felonies.
• Tracey Anne Macy, 33, of 23975 Moyis Road, Coolville, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Justice Devon Klusty, 18, of 454 Wetzler Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for underage consumption, a misdemeanor.
• Danaus Michael Rohrer, 20, of 199 Culver Run Road, Waterford, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Sydney Rain Bartmess, 18, of 521 ½ North Seventh St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, two counts, both felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.