• During a traffic stop Tuesday in the area of Ohio 339 and Brackenridge Road, a deputy made contact with the driver, Bailey R. Lee. Lee admitted that the vehicle had no license plates on it, as he had not purchased any for the vehicle. While speaking with Lee, the deputy detected the odor of burnt marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. When asked about the odor, Lee admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the evening and gave consent to search the vehicle. A glass smoking pipe was located in the vehicle, which Lee stated was his. Bailey Richard Lee, 21, was cited for failure to display and a summons will be requested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, a deputy received a warrant from the Magistrate Court of Wood County, W.Va., for the arrest of Tina Darlene Frye, 35, of 1716 Elizabeth St., Apt. A, Belpre, on charges of manufacture/deliver/possess with intent to manufacture/deliver drugs. The information on the warrant was compared to the booking information provided by Frye when booked into the Washington County Jail and found to match. Charges of fugitive from justice were filed on Frye.
• A deputy responded to Grandview Township on Wednesday in reference to a domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Waterford Township on Thursday in reference to a domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Marietta Township on Tuesday for a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy was on patrol Thursday when he observed a blue Chevy truck driving with an obstructed license plate. A traffic stop was conducted and the driver, Willie Nash, appeared to have glassy and bloodshot eyes. An odor of an alcoholic beverage was detected as well as Nash slurring his speech. Nash admitted to having numerous shots prior to driving. Willie Hays Nash III, 38, of 202 S. Buffalo St., Cadiz, was placed under arrest for OVI, taillight violation and failure to display. Nash was transported to the Washington County Jail where he refused the BAC test.
• Amy Celia Castelli, of 300 Oakwood Ave., Marietta, failure to appear.
• Felicia Christine Jackson, of 100 Simpson St., Marietta, failure to appear.
• Terry H. Ullum, of 62867 State Route 124, Long Bottom, probation violation from a hit-skip charge, and a probation violation from an OVI charge.
• Christopher C. Carter, of 124 Virginia Ave., Elyria, failure to appear.
• Jaced Lee Jeffries, of 27335 State Route 7, Marietta, failure to appear.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Larry Dale Haught, Jr., 38, of 565 Dodd Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, a felony, breach of recognizance, two counts of criminal damaging, and aggravated menacing, misdemeanors.
• Timothy Logan M. Howell, 29, of 1927 Allison St., East Liverpool, was arrested for burglary, a felony, and criminal damaging, a misdemeanor.
• Bradly Steven Loyland, 31, of 968 Braun Road, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, resisting arrest and criminal damaging, all misdemeanors.
• Ramiro Perez Jr., 25, of 1628 Washington Blvd, Apt. B, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Carl Ray Sprout, 35, of Walker, W.Va., was arrested for obstructing official business and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Paul Anthony Wallace II, 27, of 115 N. Hart St., Apt. 6, Marietta, was arrested for discharge of a firearm, a misdemeanor.
• Patricia Ann Bonar, 41, of 1278 Bender Road, Marietta, was arrested for contempt, failure to appear.
•Willie Hays Nash III, 38, of 202 S. Buffalo St., Cadiz, was arrested for OVI, taillight violation and failure to display all misdemeanors.
• James Keith Treadway, 44, of 400 Summit Road, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.