•A deputy responded to Brackenridge Road, Vincent, on Friday for a report of damage/mischief done to the property. The victims refused to prosecute in this case.
• A deputy responded to Marietta Township on Friday for a domestic incident involving a juvenile. After speaking with all parties it was determined that charges for domestic violence would be filed on the juvenile in this case through Washington County Juvenile Court.
• On Saturday, a deputy met with personnel with Carper Well Service, 30745 State Route 7, Newport, in reference to a stolen semi-tractor. This tractor was recovered by the West Virginia State Police. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy met with Jay Seevers, of Sparks Ridge Road, Newport, on Sunday in reference to entry to his home. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to Huck Road, Marietta, on Sunday in reference to Autumn Rosenbohm stealing a van from Parkersburg the previous night. Contact was made with Rosenbohm who admitted to stealing a van. Rosenbohm was found in possession of marijuana and a smoking device. Autumn D. Rosenbohm, 40, of 900 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, was placed under arrest for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. After arrival at the Washington County Jail a felony arrest warrant was received for Rosenbohm on a charge of theft of a motor vehicle from West Virginia. Rosenbohm was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
• Delbert Cain, of 100 Simpson St., Marietta, reported a burglary at his home on Sunday. This case remains under investigation.
• On Sunday, a deputy transported Samantha Dianne Seevers, 24, of 311 Cisler Lane, Marietta, to the Washington County Jail. Upon entry to the jail Seevers was found to have a small wrapper with suspected marijuana in her bra. Seevers was charged with illegal conveying into a detention facility and booked into the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy began an investigation Monday in reference to a possible scam regarding Amazon cards. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Monday in reference to identity fraud regarding a PayPal account. This case remains under investigation.
• On Monday, a deputy began an investigation into a possible scam. This scam related to internet and anti-virus protection for a computer, as well as purchasing a Walmart card. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Hocking Tire, Tower Road, Little Hocking, on Tuesday in reference to a breaking and entering at the business. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Randy Joe Clevenger, 32, homeless, was arrested for violation of a temporary protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Richard Scott Walraven-Adams, 26, of 822 Belrock Ave., Apt. 6, Belpre, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Ronald Howard Husk, 20, of 41 E. Chestnut St., Mansfield, was arrested for theft from an elderly subject, a felony.
• Harry Charles Manring, III, 39, of 522 Hard Scrapper Road, Wellston, was arrested for breach of recognizance.
• Kevin L Catlin, 46, of 2570 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, both misdemeanors.