• On April 9, Courtney Parsons reported Jewels Best and Gage Howell were yelling and fighting at a residence on Ohio 7. Deputies were advised that this is an ongoing issue between the two and that they live together at the residence. Howell stated that Best left his car window down and it got wet inside due to the rain. He further stated that they argued and Best grabbed him by his arms, and Howell bear-hugged Best which caused them both to fall. Both gave similar accounts of what had occurred. Jewels Lynn Best, 21, and Gage O’Ryan Howell, 23, are both being charged with disorderly conduct by fighting.
• A deputy began an investigation April 13 into a camping trailer in Wesley Township being broken into and items taken. This case remains under investigation.
• On April 17, a deputy at the Washington County Jail received a warrant for the arrest of Patrick L. Wilson for obtaining money, property, and services by false pretenses (theft of services). Patrick Louis Wilson, 29, of 19 Fifth St., Malta, was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
• A deputy was dispatched to 388 Main St., Aurelius Township, on Saturday for a report of a verbal argument at the residence. The deputy observed Michelle Williams holding an ice pack to her left eye, with her stating her father and brother, Glen Williams Jr. and Glen Williams Sr., were engaged in a physical altercation. Michelle advised she stepped between the two in an attempt to break them. Glen Jr. and Glen Sr. both confirmed Michelle’s statement. Glen Owen Williams Jr., 18, and Glen Owen Williams Sr., 45, are both being summoned into court for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• A deputy began an investigation in Salem Township Friday regarding gas line(s) being removed from the property. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation into identity theft on Saturday. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies were dispatched to 3979 Stanleyville Road on Sunday regarding an incident of domestic violence. James Kevin Walker, 58, was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• Deputies were dispatched to Muskingum River Road, Marietta, on Sunday for a report of a possible overdose. Numerous deputies along with the Oak Grove and Devola volunteer fire department squads also responded. Deputies made contact with Terry Fox, who continued to struggle with responding units, who were administering numerous doses of Narcan. Fox eventually regained consciousness. After the struggle, Fox was prepared for transport to a medical facility. A search of the residence revealed two firearms, suspected methamphetamine and unused hypodermic syringes. Terry Brian Fox, 45, of 312 Walnut St., Belpre, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and inducing panic. Fox was transported for medical treatment and eventually processed into the Washington County Jail where he remained uncooperative with deputies.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Mark Hartley Jr., 42, of 1218 Williamson Ave., Apt. 46B, New Matamoras, was arrested for identity fraud, a felony, and obstructing justice, a misdemeanor.
• Bradly Allen Gordon, 33, of 126 Westview Drive, Barnesville, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Melanie Ann Blake, 45, of 29 Benton Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for theft of a motor vehicle and breaking and entering, both felonies.
• Caitlin Renee Alyssa Keely Ruble, 24, of 1910 State Route 550, Cutler, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Shamen Rayne Thomas, 19, of 2715 Danas Run Road, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Terry Brian Fox, 45, of 312 Walnut St., Belpre, was arrested for parole violation, a felony, inducing panic and possession of drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• James Kevin Walker, 58, of 3979 Stanleyville Road, Whipple, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Justin Lee Dillon, 30, of 26500 Main St., Coolville, was arrested for violation of a protection order and criminal trespass, both misdemeanors.
• James Nemo Lee Croston, 42, of 300 Buckeye Ridge Road, Chesterhill, was arrested for contempt of court and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, both misdemeanors.